Twitter
RSS

Exam Paradise! =p

Hey guys, today was my Biology test! Two hours. Well, it was okay, nearly drowned when swimming in those questions. Hahax. But overall can do, the only thing is I have to write and write and write non-stop. Hmmm. Guess most of you guys are now having holiday. Shir Hoay went to Shanghai last saturday, people get to hang out here and there and it's only me! I'm now having a vacation in exam paradise instead. LoL.

Well, I proudly present you homeworks of the week. This week, featuring:
ESL - Planning Material (Tuesday pass up)
Moral - Folio (Wednesday pass up)

Tomorrow is my Math exam, so pray for me ya!
Oh ya baby, I'm going to watch Narnia too!

At first I got pictures to post, but I don't know why blogspot can't post it. Just too bad! Never mind, I'll post some other time. Cheers!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009