Twitter
RSS

Back

well, I'm practically exhausted this week. To update you, I currently have a lot of work yet to be done. And I believe I can still coup. Well, these are my things yet to be settled:

Biology
Test - Cells
Test - Macromolecules
Human Awareness Essay - Topic cells (about a thousand words)
Human Awareness Essay - Topic macromolecules (about a thousand words)
Presentation - (preparation on next monday)

English
Two Essay (A formal letter and a 500 descriptive essay)
Planning material report

Physics
Test - Chapter 6 and 7

Chemistry
Social Relevance Report (about a thousand words)

Math
Test - Chapter 4 and 5
SSABSA MATH Paper 2006

so, u guys know how 'lot' is my lot! hahax.. Got to go to study! tata!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009