Twitter
RSS

I'm 19!

I don't want to put "resolutions", I'm changing it to "things I want to see"

Things that I want to see are:
  1. My burden is with Ignite Youth. Of course I want to see the youths to grow more each day.
  2. Not a doubt, I want to see greater miracles in people's lives including mine!
  3. I want to see ManU lifting up Premiership and Champions League this season and seasons to come! (Now they're playing against Arsenal!)
  4. I want to see people coming to know God and who God is and what can our FATHER do beyond our wildest dream.
  5. I want to see myself in visions and dreams.
  6. Of course, same thing, I want to see my parents couldn't be any happier and healthier!
  7. And all my friends "Ho-kun, Ho-chiak and Ho-pang" and may God bless all their lives abundantly with a purpose.
It's pretty funny to see my last year's post on my birthday. Things have changed and I've changed. The way I write and all, it's so different!

And I thank God, for all the things HE has done in my life for 19 years. I'm really blessed with everything. I have great friends, the GRACE that God gave in my studying life is awesome, naggy but GREAT parents to discipline me, GREAT food that I ate by far, making me so plum and everything else.

I wish to see and (I know that) greater things will come and I'm so anxious on this year because I believe God is gonna do something different and awesome in this year!

=D Park Ji-Sung and C Ronaldo just scored in only 11 minutes in Emirates stadium! My birthday just couldn't start in any better way than this! Haha.

Comments (2)

hahaha.. happy bday!! any of ur frenz who is a MU fans bday on 27th of may?!?! haha.. mu vs barca.. nice..

hahaha not sure, i think don have gua.. haha anyway thankss! =)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009