Twitter
RSS

Awesome

It's been a busy week for me. I mean really busy. Been exercising a lot, going out and work.

I played badminton, jogged and kayak. Haha.
- Badminton with Kylie, Ben teoh, Melvin teoh, Adrian, Kon Way, Melanie, Yong Wei, Wei Kong, Aaron, Mabel James and Edward. Haha.
- Kayak with Igntie youth and we had an awesome one.
- Jogged with my exercise kakis Ben Teoh and Kylie! Haha.

I hang out with people a lot too (and watched X-Men origin alone too!)

And I've been working almost everyday.

Now, I'm not feeling well, feverish already after all these activities. But anyway, I had an awesome week with no regrets! Haha.

I have thousands of thousands of reasons to give thanks and I can just tell you all day long. =D
I thank God for:
1. Perfect weather
(It's amazing to observe the weather before we kayak, during kayak and after kayak and even now raining, making my bed so comfortable to sleep on)
2. God's words and ways
3. His favor upon ManU, they won agaisnt Arsenal and Mids'boro
4. The strength that God gave me to endure all these hectic and busy week.
5. Thank HIM for HIS grace and mercy and love that I'm still alive and able to blog now.
6. Thank God for everything including that I got sick already after so long, but I still love God deeper than ever each day! =D

Haha. And I learned that:

Every disappointment is God's appointment!
When we're down to nothing, God is up to something for us!

Take care people! Have a great week ahead! =)

Comments (2)

haha.. some ppl mayb disagree with ur no.3 reason 4 thanking God.. but i m with u! wakaka..

hahaha but its definitely God's favour! lol

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009