Twitter
RSS

Happy Birthday Ash!

Hey yo Ash! It's been one year already and time really flies.

Glorianne, Jo-ey, Leykha, Ashvinii, Melissa

This girl Ashvinii, she's more like a sister to me. She LOVES to annoy me, catching all my backs and secrets and start to threat me one by one. Sometimes I got so annoyed and got really really mad, but what are friends for? So no grudges at all! Hahahaha. I miss those ping pong days though in college and midland. And she loves to call me gay, which I dunno why. Haha.

Anyway, happy birdday ash! Have a great one ahead! All the best in your entrance exam to Indonesia Medical Schools like UGM and UniPad. Take care and one day we shall catch up with all your "gays". LoL.

Comments (1)

XD GAYYYYYYYYYYYYY lmao

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009