Twitter
RSS

Happy Birthday Kylie Westlife

Today is Kylie's birthday! She's my junior in SAM but my senior in Westlifelogy. HAHA. She's a hard core fan of Westlife, David (cook, archuleta) and Adam Lambert. Hahaha, not to say until hard core ler, but she's their supporter. LoL. Anyway, today is her birthday. And I got to know her beginning of this year and she and the show "The Biggest Loser" are the ones that inspired me to exercise more. Hahaha.

Anyway Happy birthday Kylie! Have a great day ahead and have a blast this year. Take care and all the best in your upcoming midterm. Haha.


Picture I copied from her blog. I just realised I didn't update my photo albums in my dekstop for quite some time already. LoL.

Anyway, meet Kylie!
BSc (Hons) Multimedia (Westlifelogy) (2005-2007) University of York
Master in Multimedia (Westlifelogy) (2007-2008), Harvard University
Doctorial in Westlifelogy (2008-2009), Harvard University

Hahahahaha, I guess I'm too bored. =p

Have a great day ahead!

Comments (2)

Thankssss CM!!!
HAHAHAHAHAA
So honoured that Westlife has been featured in your blog page =P
Thanks to you, that course existed!! hehee

HAHAHAHA , no prob! have a great year ahead! =)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009