Twitter
RSS

Roller Coaster!

It's been a pretty busy week for me. All the hangouts and works.

I start off my birthday on wednesday where I spent my first 2 hours of my 19th Birthday on working in Starbucks. How sad. But it's kinda nice though for Torres (my previous shift supervisor) and See Ling to remember it. I think they got to know it through facebook cause she's online at that time while I was working. LoL.

Then I went out with Alarize later in the afternoon. We went Sushi King and she bought me 2 books! Thanks Rize! Haha. After that, we went for movie X-men with Ben Teoh. And guess what? I fell asleep in the middle of the movie. LoL. But thank God I've watched it a week ago, so not too bad ler. Then I went back to work. LOL. I spent my last 2 hours of my birthday on working in starbucks as well. Again, how sad. LoL.

Nothing much on Thursday. Practically working and working. And Friday, oh yesh. After working, I went to Paradise for buffet dinner with Melvin, Ben Teoh and Gabriel using Ben's mum ticket. Our mum(s) are the members of the club in the hotel so they get this complementary stuff annually. My mum's birthday is coming so another ticket is coming up! Haha. Then we stayed over that night. Oh ya, we had burger too for supper at 1, before Red cliff movie! Haha. Go here for Ben's updates about it.

I got a surprise present from Ben Teoh, Melvin, Edward, Neil and Kylie. Thanks ya. I finally got King Julien, my favourite character in Madagascar! I didnt expect it to be King Julien. I was just saying about it verbally to Kylie in Toysrus. Thanks ya!Hahahahahahaha.

And saturday I got work and can't find replacement so I got to skip Ignite. Sigh. HopeI didnt miss much. =)

So basically thats about it. Byeee!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009