Twitter
RSS

Happy Belated Birthday Wes!

This is a post that I'm supposed to post it up 2 days ago, but I didn't because of my connection. Mum finally fixed by calling the TM people and they changed the wire in my house. So now my connection is fast and effective. Praise the Lord!

Anyway, Happy birthday Wesley! Wesley is my cousin, mix of chinese and negro. Btw, he's a doctor graduated from University of Nottingham. To tell you a little bit of the truth, he plays a major role besides God setting the burden in, in inspiring me to be a doctor. LOL.


That's him! Blessed birthday!

And next is his brother, Andrew! I admire him because he's able to take pictures with all Arsenal players. Haha. He has few footballer friends though. Maybe because he plays for Southampton as part timer. Never mind, next time, when I have the money, definitely I'll go to Old Trafford. They both are from North London.

That's him with Walcott

Him with Stuart Green.

Man I can't wait for this August, because they're coming back to Penang for holiday again! And I'll be able to drive them around again. It'll be great!

So that's all about my cousins from far far away land. Happy birthday Wes! Hope you had a great one!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009