Twitter
RSS

Forwarded Mail

Last time I used to ignore all forwarded mails. But then now I've developed a habit to read through before I delete it. Some were nice, informative and make sense but some were basically non-sense. Some mails or rather joke really brighten up your day. Take 5 from your studies or work and just enjoy.

How did I come into this world?

"Daddy! How did I come into this world?"
"Well, my child, some day I'll have to tell you any way."
"So why not today? Please!"
"OK, but listen carefully."

"Mom and Dad met each other in a cyber cafe. In the restrooms of that cyber cafe, dad connected to mom. Mom at that time made some downloads from dad's memory stick. When dad finished uploading we discovered we used no firewall. Since it was too late to cancel or delete, nine months later we ended up with a virus."

LoL, lame funny but makes sense!

Cheers! Have an awesome day ahead! God bless you!

I know it's late but it's better than never, congrats to Kris Allen, the 2009 American Idol. You deserve it!



"Allen is a devout Christian. He is a worship singer at New Life Church in Maumelle, Arkansas, as well as at Chi Alpha campus ministry of the University of Central Arkansas, where he was a business major. He has done missionary work around the world, including in Burma, Mozambique, South Africa, Spain and Thailand."

Source from Ben's blog and I am really happy for him though I didn't really follow the competition this year so closely like what I did for the past few seasons. LoL.

Anyway, Congrats Kris Allen!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009