Twitter
RSS

Paparazzi

I got tagged by Abigail. Since I'm free and about to arrange and update my photo albums in my computer, so why not? Haha.

1. Please entitle your post 'Paparazzi' or something of the like.
2. Follow the 'pictures of ..... ' as closely as possible. Be creative. No photoshop-ing. If you cannot find a picture for one of the descriptions, scratch it off and replace it with something else.
3. Tag whoever you want to see look funny.

Picture of me looking down


Picture of me with my mouth wide open


Picture of me with my mouth closed


Picture of me holding in fart (HAHAHA)


Picture of me hugging someone


Picture of me trying to be rebellious


Picture of me trying to be the "man"


Picture of me looking like an ape


Picture of me visualizing myself with six-packs


Picture of me doing something I shouldn't


This tag really reminds me of those days, those fun times and those memories.

I tag Alan, Ben Teoh, Kylie, Joo Tatt, Shir Hoay, Jenny and Ivan Neoh. Gahhhh. And everyone that wants to do it.

Have fun.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009