Twitter
RSS

Behind the Scenes

I know, I'm becoming a little bit drama lately. But what to do? we're humans and humans have emotions right? That's how God created us.

Well, actually everything is clear. But I got a little bit (VERY actually) upset when I overheard how my parents are gonna fund me for my education. You know, tears can actually come down when you hear all these because the burden you can just feel for them. So I got to really decide La Trobe or University of Sunderland. I got the peace in my heart to go for SEGi which is University of Sunderland.

Just that it's a "future better opportunities" vs "honouring and love your parents so decide to study a lower ones so that burden is not that heavy and not that recognised ones (in fact, it's not even recognised by the Pharmacy board of Malaysia)" thing and stupid or rather silly thoughts like (I wont reveal here, ask me if you want to) . These 2 elements or factors made me think unrationally and I get tensed up. Really really tensed up.

Well, I learned a thing from Gladys Ho Yee Theng aka my senior. That is to live really by faith ler. Although I have been encouraging people with that but somehow it's hard to apply to ourselves. Don't get me wrong, I know God is gonna provide, but I'm desperate to know, how is HE going to provide. It's 2 different things.

But anyway, I decided to go SEGi already, though the burden is very visible for my parents, but somehow I believe God is just gonna take my and their burdens up because God wants the best for HIS children. I got the answer from my heart already, just that stupid thoughts and visible circumstances make me stumble. I do not need to care about visible circumstances. If not "Live by faith and not by sight" wont serve any purpose already. Its God's word and it will come to past. So I'm really living by faith and not by sight. Meaning I wont see much on the burdens side, but instead, look forward to complete my Master and earn back all the money to repay my parents. It's going to be tough, but it's rewarding in the end with God is on my side.

So pray for me. If should anything happens, then I'll just go wherever God ask me to go. If everything goes well, I'm taking Master of Pharmacy (Mpharm) in SEGi and University of Sunderland 2 years later.

So keep me in your prayer ya! Thanks a lot! Ttyl!
God bless you.

Comments (2)

sure thing.. seek ye 1st the kingdom of God n all these things shall b added unto u!! God blez u in everything u do.. n yea, MU is the champs AGAIN! hehe.. one more 2 go, UEFA..

=) yeah ManU champ! lol and thanks GBU too!

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009