Twitter
RSS

Updates

It's time for updates again for my happenings.

Let's rewind up the time a little back to last sunday. As usual went to church and prayer service. But I dunno why I slept so sound the night before and I could not wake up on time to get ready for church. Thank God I made it in the end. Then later evening, we went to Ananda for Man Yoke's bday. We had masala chicken and it tastes so good. After that, we head to Sunset bistro to have some chats and catching up time. I don't have any pictures, do be patient, I'll try to grab it from Melvin.

For Monday, me and Edward and Ben went to gurney. Had Tom Yam (I'm getting sick of it) LoL. Then we played table tennis. I miss table tennis a lot, first time playing ever since I finished my SAM.

For today, me and Edward and Ben went swimming. LOL. Yupp then we went to Poly with Melvin for lunch. After that, we walked to Gladys (senior)'s shop. We followed her sister to send flowers then lunch. After that we went to gurney AGAIN. Oh well, gurney is my third home after my family and church. Then went to Bible study and here I am blogging.

What's up tmrw? I dunno. But mostly gonna just stay at home.

But definitely going out on Thursday for breakfast and Museum with Ms Lai, Michelle Anne and Prangin with Ben and Neil. Haha.

Friday? STUDY and PREPARE for IELTS.

I'm taking IELTS soon. I need tips from those who had theirs and prayers!
Dunno why feel so pressured to take English test, maybe because I actually have to pay for this test, so parents could actually kill me if I don't do well.

Till then. TTYL
May the Lord's favour is upon Man Utd tonight! =D

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009