Twitter
RSS

Glory Glory Man Utd

Haha, the songs of Man Utd cheers! Well, after tonight, Penang will definitely miss out a big cheer from Man Utd fan in Penang. Yea, why? Because my friend Jeshua is leaving Penang for Adelaide.

Yes, Jeshua is a big Man Utd fan. We used to talk about footballs in college last time. Haha. Well, Jeshua is a really nice guy. I know him since form 2 I think? Of course through Youth Waves and CF meetings. We used to organise CF beeach outing (Hamid Khan High and Chung Hwa High) together. Haha. He has been great and a blessing to me. I thank God for him. =)


Next is Lye Boon and Nigel. Lye Boon went to Curtin in Sarawak for engineering and Nigel is in Auckland U for math. No health science people yet eh. LoL. I don't have many friends left in Penang anymore. Haha. They both have been great as well, though I don't have enough time to get to know them really deep.

Take care guys, all the best and I'll definitely keep you guys in prayer. God Bless you!

Comments (4)

Thanks!Well,I'll still surpport Man Utd wherever I go...haha....It's a blessing knowing u too...Ur a great friend in my christian walk....Thanks alot...Do keep in touch=)

i m gonna miss them~!! sob sob*

HAHAHA yea, it has been a blessign to noe u too.. =) take care.. yupp

sook koon,
haha me too!

test

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009