Twitter
RSS

Good Times

Good times I had in the month of January. Everyone "was" back. And now, everyone is going back to their working and studying place again and the whole new year awaits. There are so much excitement in me, where I know deep down God has installed many great things for us this year. This two pictures were taken last Thursday I think, where morning, Edmund picked me up and we visited Abu and Kar Guan's place. It's a great reunion for Chung Hwa 5S1 Kakis.

Note the couple "T". So loving, Abu and his GF, HK.

Then later on, we had a pot bless gathering at Ivan's place. Had great time fellowshipping with one another and playing fire cracker and fireworks. LOL.

But now, everyone is going back. From Penang to.... Kampar, Seremban, KL, Singapore, Sarawak, Australia, N. Zealand, UK and the list goes on. Even my fellow SAM mates, most of them will be going to Australia next week.

I wish you guys all the best in the academic year to come. GBU!
Time flies, 11months to new year. I shall do countdown now.
Maybe we should buy new clothes and prepare for Christmas? lol.

Comments (1)

hey!Linked you up d...nice blog btw=)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009