Twitter
RSS

Emo? WHY?

I think I have this need to post it up to all my readers.

Nowadays, whenever I click unto my friend's blog link, all I read was all about Emo stuff.
I wouldn't say all, but majority of them, and sometimes even my own blog. And my heart just sinks after reading them one by one.

Why is this happening? Why is everyone emo?
Friends, Breakups (Whoa I tell you, I have been hearing a lot of the news on most of the couples in my friend's list), Work loads, Stress, future undecided and everything else that will make you sad. It seems like everyone else has forgotten their center of life. I'm not here to judge, but what I'm about to write, hope it will be useful.

Emo because of Friendships

Well, people fail! That's for sure. But so many times, we (which includes me) always pick point on other people's weaknesses. If people are perfect, why do we need God anymore? NO right? God is always here to edify us, like a potter that mould us into shapes. That is why, we must not always look at the weaknesses on people (example: character) but to encourage them and pray for them to change. Even the very Lord's prayer says forgive our debts as we have forgiven our debtors. Yes I understand what they did might hurt you, but first thing you should do is pray and seek for comfort by reading the Word of God but not to blast everything in your own blog. Even pastor Marcus says, don't always blog about emo stuff for the world is reading at your blog. Some people confused over friendships, the "like and love" issue. What I can say is, set you eyes on Jesus as ultimate example. It's the time where you start to loose your innoscence. Pray more and God will reveil the steps that you should take.

Emo because of Breakups

Well, breakups is not a big deal. What I meant was, if things don't work out, it just don't. People breakup because of cheating, going seperate ways to study, different opinion and chemistry and all other reasons. So don't be too sad over and over again because of breakups. You should know yourself, if you really put in effort into a relationship and it wont work out, at least you know that you have tried and you cherish the moments being together. But why always emo because of a guy/girl? Do you remember that you actually have a faithful valntine? John 3:16 has the word valentine in it. The very first love from God is ultimate, so don't long for the love from the people of the world too much, but always hunger and thirst for HIS everlasting love. He will open your eyes and see many things.

Emo because of works and stress

Actually, for students, it's just an excuse. Stress because of exams and all. You guys stress is because your priority is not really right. As in, for my own expirience, I used to watch TV and delayed my study time, when exam comes, I start to feel the "stress". Why wanna do that in the first place when you already know if you watch TV, your studies will be neglected? Concetrate on what you want. Pray for a change in study habits. Isaiah 26:3 says You, Lord give perfect peace to those who keep their purpose firm and put trust in You. In this verse, pray and stand firm on your goals and trust God.

Emo because of future undecided

Haha, this one I have been through way too lot during last year. I came accross to this verse yesterday, Proverbs 16:9 says In his heart a man plans his course but the LORD determines his steps. It's clear right? Think about what you want to see in your life and just leave it to God, God will definitely provide you a way, a plan to prosper you and not to harm you. Always pray that let your will be part of God's will. If God says no, take courage because HE is giving you another way way way better way.

I hope all these verses helps. Always remember to basic, that is to live a Christ-centered life but not self-centered life. Whatever things that happen in your life that will make you sad or angry, just take courage and pray immediately, cause for me, this is the BEST way to relive my anger or sadness. Everything happens for a reason. Just be patient and set Jesus as your ultimate example in your life. God bless you! =)

Comments (2)

wow.. nice post!! can i copy n post it in my post?! wakaka..

LOL.. take ler.. thank God its useful =)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009