Twitter
RSS

Dedications

It's been long time since last dedication. My friends (tour guide) Jia Xian and Boon Kent is leaving to Aus tonight and tmrw night. Both leaving to Melbourne, Australia. Jia Xian will then later transit to Tasmania.

Sigh, two of my best buddies in SAM is going off. Seriously, I miss the times that we play ping pong together, lepak in hostel, skipping classes, talking in math class and of course, Ipoh tour.
Jia Xian (UTAS) and Boon Kent (Monash)


Ping Pong

"Friends, all the best in everything you do ya. Continue to read my blog for my happenings. Take care and have a safe journey! Come back that time, makan tour again! ok? GBU!"

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009