Twitter
RSS

Hang outs + Works + Movies

Haha. I'm free now so I decided to blog. Blog has been part and parcel of my life now.

Well, the title says it all. I've been busy with a lot of stuff lately though, I'm not working anymore. First, I'm doing final preparation for Ignite's valentines celebration which leads to yesterday. Yesterday, me and Melvin, Ben, Mabel, Edward and Uncle William went to Hunza to practice and preparing some stuff.

So, now let's rewind up a little. Before I went to Hunza, yesterday afternoon, I went to Gurney to meet up with Leykha and Michelle. Janisha ppk us due to her preparation to Aus. LoL. As usual, we hang out and eat. Ya, we ate a lot of stuff. LoL. Then, they dragged me to watch a movie from India, Slumdog Millionaire. Yea, indian show, but they all speak in English. At first I thought it's gonna be a boring one. In the end, it comes out with a great film. It's a great show. A movie that shows you the life of India and the life of poverty there. No wonder the movie has won so many titles from Golden globe and all. I would give a rating of 8 out of 10. It's a great show. You all should go and give it a try! It's not like any other Tamil show where they dance a lot. No this show is different! Haha.

After that, they went to Sunset Bistro where I can't join them because I have practice. Sorry mich and the people there! Haha.

And I also watched Pink Panther and Wedding game. Pink panther was as funny as ever. A great show too. For wedding game, I kinda fell asleep ler. Maybe because I'm not really into romance movie. However, it's a nice show also ler. The actress is Fann Wong from Ah long PTL and Just follow the Law. Haha.

For Transformer 2, they released their trailer teaser! Not the trailer, only the teaser of the trailer. But it's enough to blow up everyone's mind! I believe it's gonna be a great movie too! Click here for the video clip.

Thats all about the movie, hang outs and works! Ha!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009