Twitter
RSS

I'm better

I guess I was down just now.

I just got no place to complain and to blah everything out except to complain it to God and to this blog (my reader).

But I learned one thing, People are not perfect. I don't blame anyone now for not practicing what they preach, because I used my time to think this afternoon when I was in gurney, sometimes, I don''t really practice it too.

I'm sorry for my stubborness.

I'm learning to be...
MORE of HIM and LESS of myself
INCREASE HIM and DECREASE myself

I'm really learning to enjoy the wonderful things from God!
And thanks to my many friends (you all know who you are), their concerns and all, thank you!
Continue to keep me in prayer! Hehe

TTYL

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009