Twitter
RSS

Dedications - again

LoL. This time around is my friend Marian Quah that is going to Melbourne tomorrow night at 9. Why is everyone going to Melbourne? Li Wen is already there. Boon Kent too, Jia Xian was there then later transitted to Tasmania. Haish. What's up with Melbourne? Haha. Hopefully I can go there on the third year La Trobe for my pharmacy if that's God's will. Haha.

Anyway back to here. Marian has been a great friend, work buddy to me, not only in SAM but in Floral Fest as well. She helped me a lot during Biology class last time. Thank you! I appreciate it. Haha.

Miss bug!

"Thanks Marian for 2008. Haha. All the best when you're in La Trobe. We're still Uni-mates. LoL. We're both from La Trobe. HAHA. Take care ya and may God showers HIS blessings upon blessings on your life! Steph is gonna miss you too! Haha. Take care"

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009