Twitter
RSS

Bored?

I'm here to introduce you a game. Mc Donald video game!

It's fun and quick!

To Gladys and Edward, I've already broke my record (year 2012) which my business this time can survive from 2000 to year 2100 and going on, just that I was sleepy so I stopped. I've found the secret thing to survive. LOL.

I was first introduced by Melvin, so if you want, grab it from me or Melvin or Gladys or Edward. LoL. The size is superb small where we can even transfer this game through MSN.




Two screenshots. Click to enlarge!

Hope you all had a great day! Unlike mine, boring me. All I did was sitting at home and going out to do some Uni application stuff.

Comments (5)

Hey! What game is that? Haha! Mind to sent me? Seems fun. *winks*

hahahaha sure...

lol. wah respect u. i can't even get until that far. u gotta tell me ur secret man. XD

hahaah its easy.. jus always sell your land and rotate.. the shit of the cow will eventually no more after u sell the land and then jus buy again lo.. and rotate it..

yeah i did dat before ler. dunno la.

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009