Twitter
RSS

Tagged by Ze Yin and others

I'm not being biased. This is a tag from Ze Yin and lots more people. I'm going to do it because it has been requested by so many people. ZZZ. I wonder why people love to play taggie game! So here I am =D

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

  1. I wanted to study medicine so badly, but I'm giving it up because God has a better plan for me =)
  2. I miss everyone in Australia.
  3. I'm sleepy but I have no choice but to complete this tag.
  4. I love Jesus
  5. I love FFS
  6. I love Man Utd
  7. I love to EAT
  8. I love to laugh
  9. I don't like stepping on grasses, I dunno why!
  10. I've been singing a lot lately.
  11. I'm taking IELTS soon.
  12. I love football, but I play ping pong more than football
  13. I'm childish
  14. I'm learning to be a better person
  15. I'm going off soon.
  16. I'm HAPPY.
That's all about it. I shall tag everyone who even bother to read this. This shows that you're too free to read a tag! Haha. So, gotcha! Go do your tag!

I will update this blog tmrw about all the hang outs.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009