Twitter
RSS

Why?

Time flies huh. It's likw so fast and my break is gonna end already. I wish I have one month! LoL. Anyway, today is Ignite, so it's gonna be awesome.

Updates for my break. So far so good. Monday I went down to Taiping, Tuesday stayed at home, Wednesday, went out with Edward they all and then had steamboat with melvin and ben's family, Thursday, I went to National Worship Concert conducted by Paradise Community Church in PCC and then Friday gave Aaron tuition. Thats all.

PS: I've noticed that this break supposed to be meant for me to study, in the end, it just makes me slack even more. zZz

For the National Worship Concert, it's more like a service. The message was great and a lot of people attended too.

I guess that's all. Take care, God bless you.


Oh ya, more pic for Taiping trip, please visit my facebook, click here.

Tata! See ya later.

5 days to go...

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009