Twitter
RSS

Of Biology Botanical Field Trip and Work

Today, me and my classmates went to Penang Botanical Garden for Biology field trip and work. My Bio lecturer is a scientist and she works there in the botanical garden. This trip really opened up my eyes. It's more than just a boring normal park for exercise. Serious!

We all meet there at 8 in the morning. How early! LoL. Then we went for jungle tracking. It's seriously nice and fun. LoL. I'm gonna show you a few pictures only to save time. For more pictures, please do visit my facebook.

The pond with the fish

Centipede, nice right?
God's creation is amazing!

Here comes the spider man!

Amazing leaf!

More trees

Monkeys from botanical garden! (Thani, Brayan and Shin Juey)

This is really cool, A tree growing upside down. LoL

Some photographic skills attempt. Edmund, I know you're so proud of me. =p

Then after that, we went for fishing! Hahax. We got down to the river of the garden and start catching fishes. LoL. I caught only two. LoL.

We're in the stream

Some of the fishes that we caught. There were fish, prawns, water spider, dragonfly and many more. There was also water snake but Ms Lai doesn't allow us to catch. How sad! LoL.

Then it's game time and we have to find out the trees that our partner brought us to hug. LoL. We call it tree's appreciation. LoL.

Look at them! Shin Juey and Yew Kheng. LOL.

Deepak and Kelvin

Monkeys

Later it's the part that I don't like. PRESENTATION. We were given 25 minutes to discuss with our own group and have to come up with a presentation. SWT. LoL.

Thani, our leader.

Caterpillar, i'm so in love with it.

The cave men! LoL

Group photo (Click to Enlarge)

Another group photo

We had a fun trip in overall. Learned a lot of things as well. For more pictures, do visit my facebook

After that, I headed back to college to library to work. Heard that Ms Jenny was like mumbling again. LoL. Went home, slept and then here I am, blogging. Helped mum just now but apparently misunderstood by people. Never mind then, as long I'm speaking the truth.

Take care.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009