Twitter
RSS

Happy and Sad

Today I'm happy and sad. LOL. But more to happy! LoL. But before that, Today is a busy day for me. After church, me and parents went to Queensbay. After that, we went to Metrojaya in Island Plaza. Later, we went to Giant and later to the market in the Komtar there. SWT rite? LoL. Today my parents are kinda plan-less what they want to do. LoL

Firstly, I talk about happy first. I'm happy because,
1) Tmrw is the Taiping Trip
2) I've found my HAPPY SIM card
3) Have a great feeling that Man Utd is gonna do the double again!

And I'm sad because,
1) Our hero Lee Chong Wei lost to Lin Dan

But he will still be a hero to Malaysia.
He got Silver this time, which is kinda important because this is the first medal won by Malaysian since 1996 Olympic.

2) My stomach is upsetting me, always "Lau Sai"
3) Chelsea played well in the Portsmouth match!

Anyway, I'm still happy! LoL.

11 days to go...

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009