Twitter
RSS

Slacking

Haih. I just realised that Trials is like 20 days from today. How sad and I didn't even start revising a single subject or even single page of my book! I'm seriously slacking.

Oh well, need to plan and buck up now. I cannot afford to not do well this time. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Yesterday's Olympic was okay, football was okay too nia. The way Chelsea play is not that convincing (WHICH IS GOOD!) Hahax.

Today I did my ester experiment, got a pineapple fruity smell. LOL. Some even got DURIAN. SWT! It's supposed to be pineapple. LoL. Then I saw teacher Alan in my college. LoL.

Thank God for tmrw's holiday and the following Monday's holiday due to Merdeka so that I can study.

Till then... Bye!
I'm watching ManU match tonite!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009