Twitter
RSS

Busy Busy Little Bumble Bee

LoL. Nice title right? Hahax. I'm really busy this week.
Oh ya, Praise the Lord. My scholarship form has been settled. Thanks to Melanie, she suggested to me that to go find my lecturer about it. Hahax.

Today. had my experiment practical test. LoL. After that, me and my friends went to Midland. I was trying to get one album "This is our God" but sold out. Btw, their DVD is already out but I don't have money. Then everyone were fishing during lecture class till 4. Then, I went to Aaron's grandma's house waiting for Uncle William to pick us up and went to Island Hospital to visit bro weng sern. He just had his appendix operation. He's good now, recovering fast. PTL! Had a great fellowship there. Then, me, aaron and uncle William went to new world park to eat. After William drop us back, I gave Aaron tuition.

When around 7 o clock, sat bus back. On the way back, I saw Baptist book store is still open, so I get down from the bus and go and buy the album. PTL! I managed to grab it. Then, hopped into the next bus, went home and here I am blogging and listening to the songs! PTL!

What a busy day!

Comments (3)

PTL everything went well =)
Hmm I thought the CD + DVD comes together? Coz in Sg they sell in a package $ 30 for both I think. Not very sure for the pricing though!

haha. u should get the baptist card from me.

To riZe

Ya, PTL! ermm, over here seperate punya. woww. if 30 sing dollar, den it's cheap dee for both. see if u convert, it's around 70++ nia. so it's real cheap. Next time might ask u to buy dee.. hahax

To mel

Hahax.. yealu.. but im too lazy to run here and there to grab it. nvm den, next time,, hahax.. anyway.. thanks!

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009