Twitter
RSS

Family dinner in Rasa Sayang Resort

Hey guys. I love today. Know why?

Cause it's friday - last day of lecture class and tmrw is saturday which is Ignite and church! Siok rite? LoL. okay, today! Me, Ash, Lau Kong and Glorianne went to watch Batman - Dark knight in gurney. Had fun. Batman, to me is seriously the best film of the year. Joker was phenomenal, but it is not really good film to watch cause it's violent.

This is my friend Lau Kong, we're at the midland Shell petrol station.

Then, after college, dad pick me up and headed off to Rasa Sayang resort for International buffet. Don't get me wrong, we're not really rich. It's just that my dad's ex staff is now working as a manager there. So he wants to thank my dad by chia-ing him and family to eat the buffet. I heard in the hotel, one pax is around 99 bucks and we ate for FREE! Praise the Lord! We ate a lot of food. From western grill to eastern sushi and desert with the fundue. So let the pictures do the talking!

The swimming pool! =.=

Ice sculpture with the cray fish!

Prawns, Cray fish and raw oyster.

Cheese baked oyster

My ice cream with the chocolate from the fundue

The cheese cake is nice! Beside it was the strawberry.

Enough said. I'm gonna talk about my family now. I simply just love them!

My mum and bro

My dad emo-ing? No larh. He is just facinated by the cheese cake and coffee. LoL

I thank God for them! =)

My dad and mum

Thats all. Bye! GBU! See you guys tmrw!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009