Twitter
RSS

Ignite Youth

YES! IGNITE is just less than 24 hours from now!

I'm so excited and I have a feeling that God is gonna use this Ignite reach out and minister to a lot of people tmrw!

The previous two Ignite was simply just AWESOME. This one, is gonna be AWESOME too.

Trust me, if you don't believe me, come and be blessed, God is gonna do something in your life!

I invite you, you, you and you all to come for Ignite and you will experience things that you never experience before in your life.
_______________________________________

If you guys notice real close, my chatbox has one GUEST,
And I finally know who he/she is,
They are just playing a prank on me nia,
Thank God that fella told me the truth, I thank you for that.

If any of you out there having the same problem,
that the guest doesnt want to tell his or her name,
just don't entertain them
They "chiak pahh boh shu cho"

Sorry no pictures, dunno why cannot upload. =(

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009