Twitter
RSS

AWESOME

God started my break with a BOM! I mean serious, God started my break with an AWESOME IGNITE! Ignite was superb, even with the e-zone prayer and Ignite team pre-service prayer, God's presence has already dwell with my spirit. Kon Way even prophecied during pre-service prayer. You can see how Great is our God that stirs our spirits among us. Tears just burst in all of us. God is GOOD!

I believe God has prepared a wonderful break for me. Taiping trip is next! Hahax! It's gonna be fun with lots of cho-siaoness. Then, it's Paradise Confrence! I heard this conference featuring Planet Shaker, so must not miss! I might go for their concert only. It's at PCC this wedmesday!

Okay, time to sleep. GBU!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009