Twitter
RSS

The word "sorry"

SORRY speaks nothing, but CHANGE speaks a thousand word.

I know I've taken things for granted. Sometimes, I even take God's mercy, love and grace for granted.

I'm sorry for doing that. I seriously need to change and I am changing. Change for the better and not turning my back against God.

Thank God that HE never gives up on me. It's by mercy and grace, I'm still blogging today. And thank God I'm improving. Never ever turn your back against God cause the consequences is unbearable.

Pray for me, I'm sorry.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009