Twitter
RSS

Ignite Youth (2)

I'm now blogging in the mean time waiting for Edward to pick me up and head to Hunza to get ready for tonight's IGNITE! I'm seriously excited, dunno why? I'm happy! LoL.

Remember, all are welcome!

When? Today! (7.30 to 10.30)
Where? Penang First AOG
Hunza Complex, Greenlane Heights,Island Park.
Admission? FREE!

Please do come aite? It's seriously gonna be AWESOME. We have installed a lot of program for you guys!

Well, a lot of my friends have asked me, whether wanna go prom (which is today), or TAO at Autocity with friends (which is also today), badminton at Farlim (which is also today) but I rejected all and they were like kinda disappointed. Don't get me wrong, I'm not try to be holy here or boost. I'm just posting it up to tell how I feel.

Well, to me, NOTHING else is better than to be in the HOUSE OF THE LORD. Serious. The best thing you can ever experience is to be soaked in the presence of the Lord. Don't believe? Come today!

We welcome you! *Click to enlarge*

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009