Twitter
RSS

what's the point?

hey guys.. m back.. just bought a phone in gurney just now.. but i'll get my phone tmrw due to out of stock.. After that, went to alarize's farewell.. As we all walked down the gurney drive.. the sea reminded me of someone.. the cruise reminded me of someone.. haha.. at first.. i feel emo again.. so i wondered.. what's the point of striving so hard just to forget someone? what's the point of being emo again and again? can she turn the clock back? well.. my dear friends esp jia jie.. who is going through what i went through last time.. just let go and forgive man.. what edmund says is true..



LOVE IS NOT BLIND BUT LUST IS..

Comments (1)

Yup so true. That place does bring me memories to but no point thinking about the past when there's more in the present & future. Cling on to God and see His work in your life. You're more than a conquerer!
And btw, thanks for coming. It means a lot to me as I got to know each of you better now :)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009