Twitter
RSS

Battle begins..

God, i need your help!
I just got an offer from JPA to go for interview for my medicine scholarship..
the interview session will be held for 4 days (1st of april to 4th of april)
so, i got my interview session which will be held on 3rd of april 10am at USM..

i noe my parents surely cant afford me medicine.. so the only way i can study medicine.. is through JPA scholaship.. and i really wanna take up medicine..
Guys please pray for me.. u noe larh.. malaysia.. they have some sort of quota thingy which priority is not given to chinese like me.. so i really need a miracle!

God, I will do my best in the interview and please help me and give me the wisdom and strength to finish my interview session successfully.. Amen!
Guys.. thanks for your prayer!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009