Twitter
RSS

Becareful for what you're laughing at... =.="

U guys must be wondering.. eh.. siao is it? i blog so early in the morning.. Ahem.. to be honest.. it's not that I siao of my blog.. it's because I got nothing to do now.. It's because....

Today.. as usual.. woke up early.. prepare myself and went to the driving site to practice.. when I saw my instructor.. he said.. eh, why are u here? Then I was like.. like duhh.. I came for practice lar.. Then he said.. NOT TODAY.. i repeat.. NOT TODAY.. it's supposed on FRIDAY(tmrw).. Then I was like what?! Then I began to laugh.. I was like LYDIA.. the blur case(refer blog below).. In fact, I was worse than her.. she noticed it's the wrong day before she started to go to her driving site.. But me? zzz.. I went to the driving site then only noe.. seriously totally swtness...

So.. never never ever laugh at people cause someday you'll be laughing at yourself for the same thing.. Sorry for laughing at you Lydia.. LOL..

Today, haih.. swt man.. =.="

Comments (4)

Ming...
Where is your driving school?
In Penang or in Butterworth?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL see now i laugh at u. coz u make me LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. XPXP

Chia Ming..
Dun you know thursday is only for car exam and wont be having any practice?every thursday is also the same ma..bt anyway..i wont luagh at u here..bt i'll only laugh at u in front of my pc..haha

Ang3Lin3

LOL.. ya im really blur.. weii stop laughing de man.. LOL.. so i learned it today.. LOL.. oh ya hor.. thursday is only for test.. LOL.. my schl is at penang but im going to butterworth nex time de.. LOL

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009