Twitter
RSS

Those were the days..

hey guys.. dunno why I miss u guys a lot.. 5science1 was basically my life.. I'm loving college life now but I'm missing 5s1 life.. guys u all were awesome.. see how we dance together, perform together, exam together, compete together and SPM together.. i wonder when we can meet again..


those were the days..

having fun in class x)

we perform together in schl concert

we cho siao in class
(under my umbrella ella ella in moments before graduation ceremony)
(me, kai wen, tsu min, edmund)


this is the last pic of us which taken right after our SPM last paper..

guys.. may God bless u guys wherever u go and whatever u do.. All the best!!

Comments (1)

gosh... sounded like a blog from an old man! :P

Sweet memories eh.. keep making sweet memories everyday!! :)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009