Twitter
RSS

Arghh!

hey u noe wat? I'm awake at this 8AM.. blogging..
noe why? cause of stupid things haunting my mind..
Well, I thought I'm alright all the time.. but just realise I DONT!
Ask u.. how can someone be not care bout others' feeling?
I mean U threw me into damn shit and still publicly announce 'D' stuff and be ego and mean to me?
i dunno wat's the feeling but i hope.. HOPE it's not hatred..
I don heart her anymore.. tat's for SURE... if she were to come back to me or something (where i don think so) I'd rather jump into the lion's pit..
I really want to.. u noe.. Live in peace.. but cant.. and i just dunno why..
I need tips from U and God..

Comments (2)

I assume the U is everyone? And not anyone in particular.
Neways, me, u, zy... like similar case mia. Hard to forget and bla bla u know the rest.
I'm doing better now in Sg.
Though I do cry over small stupid things
But I cry it to God. I want God to help me to change. I remember His words and pray wherever I go [even in public toilet k? For safety of course]
Call it out and He'll be here for us.
Btw, if you know zy very well, pls pls try to make her come to Ignite. She really needs help and I'm afraid she might go cuckoo if she goes on like that.

ok.. i will.. im real sick and tired of these dee...

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009