Twitter
RSS

My Friends in SCHL

I would like to thank you all for giving me your support in anyways..

Edmund
He's a great guy.. If I have a daughter now.. I would have ask her to marry him.. LoL..
He's my prayer partner in class.. He helped me a lot in my studies and all.. besides, he's the head prefect and I'm the head of break monitor so we always solve 'crime' together.. haha.. He has gone trough with me during the ups and the downs.. we have quarreled to the earth and enjoyed the great time at cloud nine together.. In other words we have gone through a lot..

Beng Wong (ah wong)
He's also another great guy.. my study motivator.. he liverpool fans mia.. so i always perli him if liverpool loses.. haha.. I love him so much cos when i think I'm not gonna do well in certain topics.. he'll teach me and help me out..

Lydia (the smarty)
She's a hot girl in my class.. sometimes blur wan.. she has a very sweet voice.. speaks fluently in English.. she's the schl choir conductor as well.. I will not forget her bcos.. through out the years.. she has been sitting either infront or at the back of me during exams.. so sometimes.. she helped me a lot as well..

Kai Wen (ah ma)
She's so popular among the guys ler.. LoL she helps me out when I'm emo.. haha.. she's a good counselor!!

Saw Yi
she's smart yet very humble.. she has helped me a lot academically and in terms of homework.. LoL i always copy her works wan.. haha..

and lots more ler.. they all have been great to me..

All the best guys
May God bless u guys all the way..

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009