Twitter
RSS

My Secondary Education Life

Well, it has come to an end of my secondary education in my life dee.. going in tertiary soon.. haha.. well wanna noe my schl life? hope u all wont be bored reading it.. LoL

Secondary One (2003) - The innocent

haha.. just got into my secondary schl.. that time i look real short.. poor thing i don have any photo of mine tat time.. so cant post.. hehe.. ermm.. at first i was in chung ling wan.. but my mum.. transfered me to chung hwa (which i think it's a correct move).. that time, I was so innocent.. in class 1D.. dunno anything wan.. LOL.. a little bit of scared of prefects.. haha.. den later, i was picked to be a prefect.. strange huh? Well, it was like hell in prefects.. every saturday marching push ups and all stupid things.. For exams, it was great.. glad to have wei lin as a friend.. helped me a lot.. hehe.. so basically thats all lo..

Secondary Two (2004) - The maturing stage =.="

hey hey.. secondary two.. my class 2A.. it's so totally diff atmosphere in 2A.. All not money face but markah face wan.. this is where i realise the important-ness of study.. In 2A, i mixed with a lot of great ppl.. edmund, beng wong, yi hao, phillip, zi jie, teik heng, kai wen, lydia, tsu min and all.. they influenced me a lot.. transforming me to a more matured guy.. haha.. from here... i started to be more hardworking.. but still (always copy friend's work wan) haha.. then as the competition in class position is getting tense.. i also start to have stress.. LoL.. for my co-curricular activities.. i quited the prefects due to their siaoness.. and i joined the coral speaking team.. guess wat.. chung hwa for the first time join the competition got second which is just few points behind CGL.. haha..

Secondary Three (2005) - The First Fight

PMR year, u noe lar.. start to get nagging from parents dee.. "chiaming, better go study this la that la".. well.. true.. pressure was all over the place.. so mar.. hard work lo.. tuition here and dat.. activity stuff also cut down a lot ler.. and in the end.. it was so fruitful.. thank God for dat.. I got straight 8As.. well.. I didn expect myself to get an A for my chinese in PMR but.. it turns out to be an A.. Praise God!!

Secondary Four (2006) - The Heat is On

Well.. it's no play play time.. ppl say form 4 is a honey moon year.. but i say it's so not true!! I went into science stream.. and the co-curricular activities is getting more important.. So, i joined a lot of activities.. debate, coral speaking, public speaking and all.. I also getting more and more stressful.. from parents, schl and classmates.. as i said they all markah face wan.. LoL.. erm.. I love my form teacher(Pn Khoo) a lot.. she rocks my life.. she teaches me biology.. she's such a great person from God.. erm.. nothing much that year.. basically all study and activities only.. wanna go out with friends also very hard ler.. =.=" swt.. LoL

Secondary Five (2007) - The Last Battle

haha.. it's SPM year.. wanna DIE.. LoL.. as usual.. nag nag nag and pressure pressure pressure! as usual.. I turn out to be more hardworking.. influenced by my friend.. Got one time even siao.. next day exam rite? ate the coffee powder and study all nite till midnite 3 and den watch football sambil belajar.. haha.. den until 5 o clock.. drink coffee and sleep a while den go to schl @6.30.. hee.. siao rite? yupp thats my study life.. haha.. still the same old me.. lazy and no time to finish my homework so i always copy in schl the next day.. haha.. den today.. took my result.. guess wat I have? neh.. this time around.. no more A for my chinese.. i got C instead.. haih.. no straight.. if without chinese straight dee lo.. so I got 12As and 1C.. haih.. but still praise God for such result!

haha.. so basically thats all.. haha.. don follow my footsteps man..always last minute in everything wan.. haha.. all the best guys!!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009