Twitter
RSS

Movies for today! Err.. I mean yesterday..

Guys, it's movie time.. LOL.. well actually.. I watched it( i mean them - cause i watched two movies) yesterday.. until today only blog because was too tired after entertaining my mum's friend from Seremban.. Guess what.. yesterday was so so cool man.. I watched Jumper and Redline.. both movies also in the same theater.. what is so cool about is I got back my seat that i sat for the movie Jumper when I watch my Redline.. I show you the tickets..



check out the date(same) , time(after one another), theater no. (7), seat no.(B01)

cool rite? haha.. ok bout the movie.. Both of them were great..
First Jumper (i wanna try to keep it short)
Jumper, cool guy, films and all with a great story..





For Redline.. hot chicks, hotter car, great story, superb race..





So basically, thats all.. both also superb.. GO AND WATCH NOW>>!! =p

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009