Twitter
RSS

SAM..

after days of stress.. finally decided.. but not my decision! parents drag me to disted to register SAM today.. I prayed to God that HE will bless me in this path.. May the Lord give me the wisdom and strength to go through SAM..

guys.. for your info.. SAM stands for

South Australian Matriculation

yea.. in this.. I'll be taking five subjects..

- ESL studies -
- Math studies -
- Biology -
- Chemistry -
- Physics -

seriously.. I need all of u guys punya prayer.. cause it looks tough..
Thanks guys.. and to this.. SAM is more on assignments stuff..
so if u all ajak me to go out to hang out or something and i reject.. pls don get angry man.. cause I'll be busy of completing my assignment stuff.. haha.. take care and thanks..

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009