Twitter
RSS

Updates

Hey, I'm still alive. I managed to walk to Giant, it took me 45+ minutes! Can you imagine that? Haha On the way, I have to pass through Dataran Sunway. It's like shop lots and park. I found a Starbucks there! Nearest Starbucks to my place! I'll go there often. Hahaha. There they have Kayu nasi kandar too, but super expensive lo, teh ais cost me RM1.60! What more about my rice? RM8 with only cabbage, fried squid with papadam. Tsk tsk tsk.

Anyway, Kamm Siaa Chuu, for it's a blessing to live another day. I know HE will never let me go hungry eh, never ever! Been through so many testimonies with Him and I'm still walking through with Him. =)

People in KL are getting ready to balik kampung for Raya holiday, but I'll be staying here over the Raya. I guess that's all about it, I have to do my own laundry too, using hands! I'm getting used to the campus life, everything is fine, Praise the Lord.

It's random, but I love this photo.
Eefen, Gee Gee and me

I love them, they are my friends that I made while I was in Starbucks. And I really admire them, their FAITH towards God, superb! And they have been a blessing to me! Very random isn't it? Haha

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009