Twitter
RSS

7 Days

Well, things are finally over. My cousins and aunt gone back to England already. And I left 7 days to taste whole new adventure of my life - KL.

This morning, I got up at 5 to send my aunt to Airport and cousin to bus terminal station. And then went home and slept a while before getting my hair cut in Hair Impression. After that, lepak-ed awhile in Starbucks Island and got my banking stuff done later on.

My week is action-packed. Rarely have any vacant slots of time to have more parties and hangouts. I got Bible Study on tonight, dinner on tmrw night, lunch on Thursday and Friday & Saturday I'm always busy in church, I'm loving it, not to say about Sunday! Furthermore Paradise band is coming! It'll be awesome.

Vietnam 2009

PS: Life is always about up and downs, God is moulding you because God has a destiny for you and by the end of it, you'll be perfect in HIS perfect will. Remember, you HAVE to go through the storms before you can see the Rainbow! Take heart, God thinks about you and is always with you every second of the time. =)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009