Twitter
RSS

Hello

Hey people! I'm still alive if you're wondering. I'm now still staying temporarily in a unit. Should be moving out in few days time. So I didn't really settle down yet.

Everything is okay, definitely Penang food is better, been eating Nasi Lemak only for most of the time.

No internet for now in my condo, got to subscribe for the line, so I only get to online during the day in my college. My campus is HUGE! Haha

So basically that's all. Praise God for everything! =) I'm going off to Giant later to buy some necessities. Gonna WALK there. More walking from now onwards.

Comments (4)

lol... ask Melvin to fetch u there....lol

hahaha I really wish I can! LOL

lolll...bro u need transport is it? hahaha.

yayaya! Come ler =D

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009