Twitter
RSS

Freshies Week

Hello, everything is good, got my timetable already. It's hectic, but I'll learn how to enjoy every bits of it. Being here myself is not by chance but by the blessing of God, I would have been somewhere else doing something else. But I just want to thank the Lord for this opportunity and friends that really pray for me and alongside with me =) Thank you.

In this freshies week, Pharmacy has been really brought out and discussed. I really do have a clearer picture on what is Pharmacy all about and the public always mistreat and got the wrong idea on Pharmacy, even myself, it's beyond just dispensing medicine and making drugs.

The materials that I'll be needing next week onwards.

I got no holiday until Christmas eve!

Haha, So that's basically all about it. I miss Penang FOOD, seriously! LOL

PS: Thanks KYLIE for the advise and reminder! =D

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009