Twitter
RSS

Blessed Birthday Melvin

Tmrw is my bro's birthday! No matter how busy I am, still must post this up! Hahaha. Anyway, Melvin has beeen an awesome friend of mine since I was born. We played, laughed, cheered, cried, sad, encouraged with each other all the time. He's been a great blessings to me.

Melvin, sorry because I cant celebrate this year's birthday with you but I wish you all the best in everything you do and wish you well. May the Lord grant you all the desires of your heart and HIS favor will be upon you like no other year before! Take care and I'll see you soon!

I miss those days when we PARTY together, BURGER together and HAPPY HOUR together!

And Happy Belated Birthday Melissa Tan! Her birthday was last Friday (911).
I wish you all the best and may the Lord guide you all the way in your future undertakings especially in your trials and SPM.

And Blessed Birthday Mabel (in advance)! Hahaha.
Take care ya, I'll see you soon! All the best in everything you do! God bless you!

PS: I'm already in KL. Everything went well. Kam Sia Chu!

Comments (2)

hey bro. thank you so much ya. we shall partieee more when u come back. =)

No prob! HH! LOL

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009