Twitter
RSS

Photo Shooting (Georgetown Series)

This morning, at 7, Ivan picked Melvin and me up and meet the rest (Alan, Denise and Joo Tatt) at Joo Tatt's house. We then went to Chew Jetty and start our first series of photo shooting - Georgetown Series. =) I really learned a lot of things from my friends. Photography is always a never-ending subject, like Stephanie said, we always learn from each other. And I got a few good shots as well, all benefited from Bro Arden's workshop. =) I only used my bro's kodak point-and-shoot camera. After having rotai canai as breakfast, we moved on to Armenien Street and Soo Hong lane. Georgetown is really a beautiful town with British colonial heritage buildings and influences. AWESOME.

Below are those photos taken from this morning and I edited it =), NO DSLR involvement in all these photos. I'm still learning, feel free to comment and advise, constructive ones ya! =)









Enjoy =) I'm going to post up original ones soon. Stay tuned.

God bless =)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009