Twitter
RSS

Thank You

I'm just speechless. I never expected it, seriously! I have this so called mini shopping wishlist in my heart which I seldom or rather never revealed it to anyone.

It's beyond my wildest dream larh, SERIOUSLY. As you all know I got my hair cut yesterday in Komtar and you know ler, you can get cheap and nice shoes there. And I have this habit that is to go into a shop and will look at the stuff that I like for quite some time and in the end I didn't buy it. But yesterday, I was this close to put in effort to try out sizes and buy already eh! But somehow, my heart says other days, so I just left in the end.

God is amazing, my friends are all amazing as well!!!! Really Kam Sia all of you!!!! I'm overwhelmed!

Thank You!

Ivan Y, Ivan N, Vivien, Ben Teoh, Melanie, Melissa, Mel Teoh, Edward, Gladys, William, Kon Way, Shir Hoay, Adrian, Neil, Aaron, Gabriel, Sir Tatt, Kylie, Renee Y, Steph & Mabel J, Alan P, Winnie T, Pastor Wai Fong!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009