Twitter
RSS

ME, again

Hey people, it's me again! I can't believe I'm already here for a week. And now it's Saturday evening, where now usually I'm preparing myself for Ignite. But now, here in KL, Saturday evening seems to be so less-exciting. I'm now in Uni's canteen blogging, thinking where should I grab my dinner and all, nothing much. Besides, tmrw is Raya, KL is so empty! Haha

And guess what now the whole house is mine! Roommates and housemates were all back to their hometowns. So house party anyone? Haha Anyway last night Vibe Youth was great. Met a lot of people round the world. Great fellowships with friendly people that loves to joke around. I never had so much fun with people for a long time already. The joy of the Lord is overwhelming each and everyone of us.

Anyway, the sky here is getting darker, thought of playing futsal with my friends from Africa today after this but oh well, it's gonna rain soon so I guess I better get going! See ya people! Take care and God bless!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009