Twitter
RSS

A week with Cousins

Haha, A lot of people ask me, are you bored after quitting Starbucks? Answer is NO. Because for the past one week, I've been going out with my cousins who are back from UK, Wesley and Andrew. But sadly, Doctor Wesley is going back to London this saturday because he doesn't have many leaves to apply as a doctor. A busy doctor life he's having. Haha. Anyway, we had great times together.

Last Sunday night, I brought them to Ananda, they love it there! LOL. And to them it's super cheap, 6 pounds to have meals for 4 person, that's something considerably cheap.

Monday, we went to Gurney Plaza to hang out, nothing much. Bought some shirts.

Tuesday, we went to Tropical Fruit Farm. I love it there. We went for the farm tour. I've learned lots of stuff about fruits, amazed by the creativity of God who created all these fruits full with vitamins and nutrients. But sadly, you cannot find those fruits in market because of no demands and nobody appreciates them. Then we had fruit buffet! Yumm, you all should try red dragon fruit plus pineapple fruit juice! It's superb! Then we stopped by the dam before going to Feringghi beach. There, we played Jet ski, quite expensive though. At night, we went to the Night market at Batu Ferringhi and then caught a late night GI Joe movie. Very tired but we had fun!

Wednesday, we went to Queensbay mall. Had Manhattan for dinner. Then I go my separate ways to Hunza to complete MFC games stuff. Midnight (Thursday 3am), we all went to Sunrise McD to watch Arsenal-Celtic game. My cousins are big-time of Arsenal fans. Then thursday morning, we set out to Teluk Bahang, Penang National Park and hike up to Pantai Kerachut (Turtle Beach). Imagine us having not more than 4 hours of sleep and then the next morning hiking. LOL. So tiring! When we're on our way back, it rained heavily, and we got no choice but to hike under the rain, we were all wet. After shower, we had lunch in Gurney plaza and then I went home and get some rest.

At night, I went out with great friends to Ananda for 4 in 1 celebrations. It was awesome, great fellowship! Haha we went to Starbucks to chillax. And then here I am blogging. That's basically about my week. Busy, tiring but AWESOME.

Tmrw most probably, morning I'm going to clean up my room, at noon, help out in PISA and then dinner with cousins.

Saturday is the big day! Mega Food Carnival at PISA. Please be there! 10 to 4pm! See you all there! God bless! And my cousin Wesley is going back =( but Andrew still got 2 more weeks.

That's basically about it. Praise God and all glory unto HIM for all the favors HE has given to me! =) God bless!

PS: Pictures coming up after I get it from my cousins cam.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009