Twitter
RSS

Off day

Yesterday (Monday) was my off day. Went to Gurney and watched G I Joe. I must admit, it's a very good movie. The only thing I don't really like is they add a lot of stuff like extra characters in the movie compared to the real original cartoon series. Haha. Overall it was good.

Then dinner with Edward in gurney drive and we had Char Koay Teow! Yumm Yumm. I just got back from store meeting, quite draggy because of the business of the store. And I had supper with Gee Gee and Emma in Jamal.

2 of my friends flew to Bandung just now for Padjajaran University for their medicine. All the best to Thani and Ashvinii (both brother and sister) HAHA. I'll definitely visit you guys next year when you all rent your own house! Take care and all the best!

Thani, Lau Kong (Nilai), Me, Chang Tai (Monash Sunway), David (Kampar), Boon Kent (Melbourne), Yang Shi (INTI PG), Marian (Melbourne) and Ashvinii

I guess I'm the last one to leave from our group! Sad Sad. LOL

And then for today, BLESSED Birthday Elaine!! May the Lord brings joy, peace, health and wealth throughout this year! I'll see you soon in KL!

Later gonna have a great session with Ps Susan Tang! It'll be awesome, Praise the Lord! =)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009